Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to provide the rights, obligations, responsibilities and other necessary matters of F&F Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and a member with regard to the use of all services operated by the Company with ONE (integrated) ID.
Article 2 (Definition)
The definition of terms used in these Terms and Conditions is as follows.
- 1. A member means a customer who is authorized to sign up according to the subscription procedure specified in these Terms and Conditions through the site or a store of the Company and may use the service normally.
- 2. The integrated ID means the integrated system that allows the member to log in to the service operated by the Company using the same integrated ID and password. Various services (integrated mileage, point, etc.) are operated comprehensively to allow the member to use such services conveniently.
- 3. A non-member is a person who uses the service provided on a website operated by the Company without signing up for a membership.
- 4. An integrated mileage is the service that is accumulated from the time of purchasing goods and using the service according to the policy of each site operated by the Company. Mileage accumulated from each site can be summed up and used according to the policy of each site.
- 5. A point is the service provided to a member according to the policy of each site when certain standards are met through the use of sites operated by the Company.
- 6. A membership card is the membership card that the Company has issued to the member according to the integrated mileage policy of the Company.
- 7. The service is the payment, accumulation and use of integrated mileage and points, participation in events and other customer service programs that the Company provides to the Member. Specific contents of the service provided to the member may be changed according to the policy determined by the Company, and if there is a change, it shall be notified to the user with a method specified in Article 3 of these Terms and Conditions.
- 8. A site is an Internet site operated by the Company where a member can access and use the service using the integrated ID. The details of the site may be added, reduced or changed according to the Company's circumstances.List of sites of the Company
(as of July 1, 2016)
- 9. Postings mean writing, photo, video, various files and links in the form of information such as signs, letters, voice, sound, video, etc. posted on the service when the user uses the service.
Article 3 (Commencement and Revision of Terms and Conditions)
- 1. The Company shall post the contents of these Terms and Conditions on the first page of the site to allow a member to recognize the contents easily.
- 2. The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions within a range not violating the relevant laws including the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Act on Promotion of Information, Communications Network Utilization, Information Protection, Etc. (hereinafter referred to as the information network system Acts).
- 3. If the Company intends to revise these Terms and Conditions, the Company shall announce the application date and reasons for revision along with the current Terms and Conditions according to the method specified in Paragraph 1 from at least 7 days prior to the implementation of the revised Terms and Conditions to the day before the implementation. However, in case of revision of Terms and Conditions unfavorable to the members, it shall be notified separately and clearly through electronic means such as e-mail in the service, agreement window at the time of logging in, etc. for a period of time in addition to the announcement.
- 4. If the member has failed to express his/her intention of refusal explicitly, although the Company clearly announced or notified the fact that if the member does not express his/her intention within at least 7 days, it is regarded that his/her intention has been expressed when the Company announced or notified the revised Terms and Conditions in accordance with the previous paragraph, it shall be regarded that the member has agreed to the revised Terms and Conditions.
- 5. If the member does not agree with the application of the revised Terms and Conditions, the Company shall not apply the contents of the revised Terms and Conditions, and in this case, the member may terminate the Service Use Contract. Under special circumstances where the previous Terms and Conditions cannot be applied, the Company may terminate the Service Use Contract.
Article 4 (Interpretation of Terms and Conditions)
- 1. The Company may have separate terms and conditions of use and policy (hereinafter referred to as the “terms and conditions of service, etc.”) for a new service or a separate service, and if the contents conflict with these Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions of service, etc. shall apply preferentially.
- 2. For matters or interpretation not specified in these Terms and Condition, the Terms and Conditions of Service, etc., relevant Acts or commercial practice shall apply.
Article 5 (Conclusion of Service Use Contract)
- 1. The use contract shall be concluded when a person who intends to become a member (hereinafter referred to as the applicant) agrees to the contents of the Terms and Conditions and requests membership subscription and the Company approves the request.
- 2. The Company shall approve the use of the service requested by the applicant. However, the Company may not approve or cancel the service use contract afterwards for an application falling under any of the following subparagraphs.
- 1) If the applicant has lost his/her qualification for membership previously by these Terms and Conditions with an exception that the applicant has received the Company’s approval for membership registration again.
- 2) If the applicant’s name is not his/her real name or the applicant has used the name of another person
- 3) If the applicant has entered false information or has failed to enter the contents specified by the Company
- 4) If a person under 14 has made an application for use
- 5) If approval is impossible due to a reason attributable to the user or the user has made an application by violating other stipulations
- 3. The Company may request the real name authentication through a specialized agency and self-verification according to the type of member for an application in accordance with Paragraph 1.
- 4. The Company may postpone its approval if there is no room in the service-related facilities or there is a technical or business problem.
- 5. If approval for membership subscription has not been given or has been postponed in accordance with Paragraphs 2 and 4, the Company shall notify the applicant in principle.
- 6. The Service Use Contract shall be concluded at the time the Company indicates the completion of subscription on the application procedure.
- 7. The Company may subdivide the classes of member, hours and number of use, and service menus according to the Company’s policy and apply difference in use.
Article 6 (Modification of Membership Information)
- 1. The member may view and modify his/her own personal information at any time through the personal information management screen. However, the modification of real name, resident registration number and ID required for service management is not allowed.
- 2. The member shall, if any matter filled out at the time of applying for the membership subscription has been changed, make a modification online or report changes to the Company by e-mail or other methods.
- 3. The Company shall not be responsible for any disadvantage incurred due to a failure to report the change, as specified in Paragraph 2, to the Company.
Article 7 (Obligation to Protect and Collection of Personal Information)
- 1. The site shall collect the minimum information required for performing a purchase contract when collecting the user's information.The following items shall be considered mandatory items and all other items shall be considered optional items.
- A. Name
- B. Resident registration number (The input of resident registration number is required only in the case of signing up for a membership using I-Pin, but we do not collect resident registration number.)
- C. Address
- D. Telephone number (or mobile number)
- E. ID
- F. Password
- G. E-mail address
- 2. The site shall, when collecting personal information enabling the personal identification of a user, get the relevant user’s consent.
- 3. The provided personal information shall not be used for other purposes or provided to a third party without the relevant user’s consent and the Company shall assume all the responsibility thereof. However, any of the following cases shall be exceptions.
- A. If the minimum information (name, address and telephone number) of the user is given to a delivery company for delivery business
- B. If the information necessary for the preparation of statistics, academic research or market research is provided in such a way that the individual cannot be identified
- C. If the information is necessary for the settlement of accounts according to the transaction of goods, etc.
- D. If the information is necessary for confirming identification in order to prevent illegal use
- E. If the release of information is required according to the law or legal procedures of a governmental organization
- 4. It the site needs to obtain a user's consent in accordance with Paragraphs 2 and 3, the site shall specify or notify the matters provided in Article 22, Paragraph 2 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc. including the identify (affiliation, name and telephone number, other contract information) of personal information manager, the purpose of collecting and using the information and matters regarding the provision of information to a third party (person who receives information, purpose of providing information, contents of information) in advance, and the user may withdraw his/her consent at any time.
- 5. The member may demand his/her personal information possessed by the site at any time for viewing or the correction of an error, and the site shall have the obligation to take necessary measures accordingly without delay. When the user requests the correction of an error, the site shall not use his/her personal information until the error is corrected.
- 6. The site shall minimize the number of administrators protecting personal information and assume statutory responsibility for any damages to the user due to the loss, theft, leakage, falsification, etc. of the user's personal information including credit card and bank account, etc.
- 7. The site or third party who has received personal information from the site shall, when the purpose of collecting or providing personal information has been accomplished, destroy the personal information without delay.
Article 8 (Obligation of Member on the Management of Integrated ID and Password)
- 1. The member shall be responsible for managing his/her integrated ID and password and shall not allow a third party to use his/her integrated ID and password.
- 2. The Company may, if there is a concern about the Member's integrated ID being leaked, anti-social or against public morals or misunderstood as the Company's administrator, restrict the use of the relevant integrated ID.
- 3. The Member shall, if he/she has recognized that his/her integrated ID and password have been used illegally or by a third party, report to the Company immediately and follow the Company's guidance.
- 4. In a case falling under Paragraph 3, the Company shall not be responsible for any disadvantage occurred because the member has failed to report to the Company or the member has failed to follow the Company's guidance after reporting.
Article 9 (Notification to Members)
- 1. The Company may give notification to a member through his/her e-mail address or announcement in the service unless there is a separate provision in these Terms and Conditions.
- 2. The Company may substitute the notification to all members specified in Paragraph 1 by posting the announcement on the message board on the site for at least 7 days.
Article 10 (Obligations of Company)
- 1. The Company shall not commit an act prohibited by relevant Acts and these Terms and Condition or against public morals and shall make every effort to provide the Service continuously and stably.
- 2. The Company shall prepare the security system for protecting personal information (including credit information), publicly announce and observe the privacy statement in order to allow the member to use the service safely.
- 3. The Company shall, if an opinion or a complaint raised by the Member with regard to use of service is deemed reasonable, process such opinion or complaint. The process and result of the opinion or complaint raised by the Member shall be delivered to the Member through the message board or e-mail, etc.
Article 11 (Obligations of Member)
1. The member shall not commit any of the following acts.
- 1) Registration of false information when applying for or modifying the membership registration
- 2) Illegal use of other’s information
- 3) Change of information posted by the Company
- 4) Transmission or posting of information (computer program, etc.) other than the information specified by the Company
- 5) Infringement on intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party including copyright, etc.
- 6) Act to damage the honor or interfere with business of the Company or a third party
- 7) Act to release or post obscene or violent messages, images, voice and other information against public order on the site or the Service
- 8) Act to use the site or the Service for profit without the Company's consent
- 9) Other illegal or unfair acts
- 2. The member shall observe relevant Acts, provisions of these Terms and Conditions, use guide and precautions announced with regard to the Service and matters announced by the Company and shall not commit other acts that interfere with the business of the Company.
Article 12 (Summary of Service)
- 1. The services that the Company provides to the member according to these Terms and Conditions shall be as follows.
1) Accumulation service
The member may accumulate the integrated mileage or point according to the policies of the site when he/she purchases a product from the Company or uses a service. However, some goods designated according to the circumstances of the Company may be excluded from the accumulation of integrated mileage or points.
- 2) Use service
The member may purchase specified goods in the Company or a place designated by the Company using the integrated mileage or points accumulated according to the policy by site. However, some goods designated according to the circumstances of the Company may be excluded from use.
- 3) Discount service
The member may get a discount for a part of the amount spent for purchasing goods according to the Company's policy when purchasing goods from the Company or a place designated by the Company. However, some goods designated according to the circumstances of the Company may be excluded from the discount.
- 4) Integrated ID service
The Member may use the integrated ID service which is the membership certification service allowing the member to use the integrated ID and password for all sites of the Company.
- 5) Other “services”
In addition to the services specified in each of the subparagraphs above, the Company may develop and provide an additional service to the members, and the services that are provided currently may be changed wholly or partially according to operational and technical needs if there is a significant reason.
- 1) Accumulation service
- 2. The Service shall be provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- 3. The Company may suspend the provision of services temporarily for the maintenance, replacement or failure of information and communication equipment such as computers, etc., loss of communication or other considerable operational reasons. In such cases, the Company shall notify the member using a method specified in Article 9 of the Terms and Conditions. However, if the Company has an unavoidable reason not to give prior notification, the Company may give notification afterward.
- 4. The Company may, if it is necessary for providing the service, carry out a periodic inspection, and the period inspection time shall be announced on the screen provided by the site.
- 5. If there is a change in the contents, use method and time of the service, the reason for such change, the contents of the service to be changed and the provision date, etc. shall be announced on the first screen of the site prior to such change.
- 6. The Company may modify, suspend or change free service provided partially or wholly as needed for the provisions of bylaw and operation, and separate compensation shall not be given to the member unless there is a special provision in the relevant Acts.
Article 13 (Provision of Information and Posting of Advertisement)
- 1. The Company may provide a variety of information deemed necessary to the member while using the service by announcement or e-mail. However, the member may refuse the reception of e-mail at any time except for transaction-related information according to relevant acts or as a response to a customer inquiry, etc.
- 2. If the Company intends to send the information specified in Paragraph 1 by telephone or fax, the Company shall send such information after receiving the Member's consent in advance. However, it shall be excluded for the member's transaction-related information or a response to a customer inquiry, etc.
- 3. The Company may post advertisements with regard to the operation of the service on the service screen, site and e-mail. A member who has received an e-mail where the advertisement is posted may refuse reception from the Company.
- 4. Users (including members and non-members) shall not take measures such as change, modification, restriction, etc. of postings or other information with regard to the service provided by the Company.
Article 14 (Copyright of Postings)
- 1. The copyright of posts by the member within the service shall belong to the copyright holder of the relevant post.
- 2. Posts by the member within the service may be exposed to the search results or the service and relevant promotions, etc. and such posts may be posted after being partially modified, copied or edited to the extent necessary to such exposure. In such cases, the Company shall observe the Copyright Act and other relevant regulations, and the member may take measures such as the deletion, exclusion from search results or non-disclosure for the relevant posts through the customer center or the management function in the service at any time.
- 3. The Company shall, if the Company intends to use the Member's posts in a method other than those specified in Paragraph 2, obtain the consent from the member in advance through telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.
Article 15 (Management of Postings)
- 1. If the member's post includes content against relevant Acts including information network system Acts and the Copyright Act, etc., the administrator may request the suspension of posting and deletion, etc. for the relevant post according to the procedures specified in the relevant Acts, and the Company shall take measures according to the relevant Acts.
- 2. The Company may, if there is an infringement of a right or a violation of the Company’s other policies and relevant Acts, take a temporary measure for the relevant post even if no request from the person who holds the right is received.
- 1) An activity to make profit or promotion
- 2) Registration of an obscene post
- 3) Registration of a swear word, slander or anti-social post or an activity that gives an unpleasant feeling to others
- 4) Registration of a post that infringes personal information, privacy and honor of others
- 5) Registration of a post that infringes the intellectual property right of others
- 6) An act that obstructs normal service use by other users
- 7) Registration of a post for request
- 8) Registration of a post that has no value of information
- 9) Repeated registration of a post
- 10) Other fraudulent acts that are not appropriate for the purpose of service
- 3. The post suspension request service determined by the Company, within the range provided in the information network system Acts and the Copyright Act, shall apply the detailed procedure according to this Article.
Article 16 (Belonging of Rights)
- 1. The copyright and intellectual property rights of the service shall belong to the Company. However, the member's posts and works provided according to a partnership contract shall be excluded.
- 2. The Company shall grant permission for using the account, ID, contents, integrated mileage and points, etc. according to the use conditions determined by the Company to the member with regard to the service, and the member shall not commit an act disposing of permission such as transfer, sale or provision of security.
- 3. A point given for the relevant post through participation in the service according to the Company’s point policy shall belong to the Company if it is used through payment at the time of purchase.
- Guide on the point service : http://member.fnf.co.kr/guide/
Article 17 (Integrated Mileage and Points)
- 1. "Integrated mileage"
- 1) The Company may give integrated mileage (A bond for the Company given to the member according to certain conditions that may be used as cyber money) to the member when the member purchases goods and uses the service according to the policy of each site.
- 2) Integrated mileage accumulated according to the policy of each site may be summed up and used only as a means to purchase according to the policy of each site and such integrated mileage shall not be converted into cash.
- 3) The Company may establish and implement detailed use policy with regard to the accumulation and use method of integrated mileage separately for each site, and the member shall comply with such policy. If the company has given integrated mileage to the member according to different periods and cause of mileage occurrence so that the member uses a part of the total integrated mileage, the Company shall decide and announce the deduction order and terms of cancellation of the integrated mileage.
- 2. Points
- 1) The Company may give a point (which may be used as cyber money that the Company gives to the member according to certain conditions) to the member for usage according to the policy of each site operated by the Company.
- 2) Accumulated points may be used only as a means to purchase according to the policy of each site and such points shall not be converted into cash.
- 3) The Company may establish and implement detailed use policy with regard to the accumulation and use method of points separately for each site, and the member shall comply with such policy. If the company has given points to the member according to different periods and cause of point occurrence so that the member uses a part of the total points, the Company shall decide and announce the deduction order and terms of cancellation of the points.
Article 18 (Request for Purchase)
- 1. The user of the site shall request for purchase through the following method on the site.
- A. Input of name, address and telephone number
- B. Selection of goods or services
- C. Selection of payment method
- D. Indication to agree with these Terms and Conditions (E.g.: Mouse click)
- E. Request for purchase of goods, etc., and confirmation thereof, and consent to confirmation by the site
Article 19 (Formation of Purchase Contract)
- 1. The site may not approve the request for purchase specified in Article 18 if it falls under any of the following subparagraphs. In case of concluding a contract with a minor, the contents indicating that the minor or his/her legal representative may cancel the contract if the consent of his/her legal representative is not given shall be notified.
- A. If the contents of the application contain false information, an omission or a typographical error
- B. If it is or it is judged as a transaction of purchase for the purpose of commercial activity (resale) under the circumstances of transaction
- C. If it is judged that consent to the request for purchase causes significant technical trouble to the site
- 2. It shall be regarded that the purchase contract has been concluded at the time when the site’s approval has reached the user in the form of receipt notification.
- 3. The expression of the site's intention of approval shall include information regarding the confirmation of the user’s request for purchase, availability of sale, correction and cancellation of request for purchase, etc.
Article 20 (Notification of Confirmation of Receipt, Change and Cancellation of Request for Purchase)
- 1. The site shall, if the user has requested for purchase, give the user confirmation of receipt.
- 2. The user who received the confirmation of receipt may, if he/she disagrees with the expression of the site's intention, request for change and cancellation of request for purchase immediately after receiving the confirmation of receipt, and the site shall, if the user’s request is received before delivery, process according to such request without delay. However, if the price has already been paid, Article 23 (Withdrawal of Subscription, Etc.) shall apply.
Article 21 (Supply of Goods, Etc.)
- 1. The site shall, unless there is a separate agreement regarding the supply period of goods with the user, take necessary measures such as a custom order, packaging, etc. to deliver the goods within 7 business days after the user has subscribed. However, if the site has already received the price for goods, wholly or partially, the site shall take measures within 2 business days from the day of receipt. At this time, the site shall take proper measures to allow the user to check the supply procedure of goods and progress.
- 2. The site shall specify the means of delivery, person responsible for the delivery cost by means and delivery period by means, etc. for goods purchased by the user. If the site has failed to deliver goods within the agreed delivery period, the site shall compensate the user for damage accordingly. This shall not apply if the site has proved that this is not due to the site's intention or negligence.
- 3. The provision of each site shall apply for the delivery cost.
Article 22 (Refund)
The site shall, if the site is unable to deliver or supply goods or services that the user has requested for purchase to the user for reasons such as out of stock, etc., report such reasons to the user immediately, and the site shall, if the site received the price of goods or service in advance, return the price within 7 business days from the day of receiving the price or take necessary measures to refund.
Article 23 (Withdrawal of Subscription, Etc.)
- 1. The user who has concluded a contract regarding the purchase of goods or services with the site may withdraw the subscription within 7 days from the day of receiving confirmation of receipt.
- 2. If the user has received goods or services, the user shall not return or exchange in cases falling under any of the following subparagraphs.
- A. If goods have been lost or damaged by any cause for which the user is responsible (However, if the packaging has been damaged in order to confirm the contents of goods or services, the withdrawal of subscription may be available.)
- B. If the value of goods or services has been reduced significantly through use or partial consumption by the user
- C. If the value of goods or services has been reduced significantly over time so that resale would not be possible
- D. If the packing of goods or services has been damaged, but the reproduction of goods or services with the same performance is available
- 3. If the site has failed to specify that the withdrawal of subscription is restricted in cases falling under Paragraph 2, No. 2 to 4 where consumers may easily recognize or take measures such as the provision of the goods used, the user's withdrawal of subscription, etc. shall not be restricted.
- 4. Notwithstanding the provision of paragraphs 1 and 2, the user may withdraw the subscription within 3 months from the day of receiving the relevant goods or service or within 30 days after the user came to know or could come to know the contents of the goods or services are different from the contents advertised or are being implemented differently from the contents of the contract.
Article 24 (Effects of Subscription Withdrawal, Etc.)
- 1. The site shall, if the user has returned goods or services, refund the price paid previously within three business days. In such cases, if the site has delayed refunding the price of goods or services to the user, the site shall pay a delay charge calculated by multiplying the delay period by the delay interest rate which the Fair Trade Commission determines and announces.
- 2. The site shall, if the user has paid the price of goods or services with a payment method such as credit card or electronic money, request the business operator who provided the relevant payment method to suspend or cancel the billing for the price of goods or services without delay for refunding the above mentioned price.
- 3. In case of subscription withdrawal, the expense required for returning the supplied goods or service shall be borne by the user. The site shall not claim a cancellation charge or compensation for damage against the user for reasons such as subscription withdrawal, etc. However, in case the contents of goods or services are different from the contents advertised or the contract has been implemented differently from the contents of the contract so that the subscription is withdrawn, the cost required for returning goods or services shall be borne by the site.
- 4. In case the user bore the shipping cost for receiving goods or services, the site shall clearly indicate who bears the cost for the subscription withdrawal to allow the user to understand it easily.
Article 25 (Cancellation, Termination, Etc. of Contract)
- 1. The member may request the cancellation of services use contract at any time according to the procedure specified by the Company from the personal information edit menu on My page of the site, and if the member cancels the contract, all the data of the member shall be destroyed immediately after cancellation except in the case that the Company holds the membership information according to relevant Acts and the privacy statement.
- 2. The site may, if the member falls under any of the following subparagraphs, restrict or suspend the qualifications for membership.
- 1) If the member has registered false information when requesting membership subscription
- 2) If the member has failed to pay the price of goods or services purchased using the site, or liability that the member bears with regard to use of the site, within the due date
- 3) If the member obstructs the use of the site by another user or uses his/her information illegally, threatening the electronic transaction order
- 4) If the member has committed an act that is prohibited by laws, these Terms and Conditions or an act against public order using the site
- 5) If the member has used others’ ID and password or their personal information illegally
- 6) If the member has committed an act that damages the honor of others or gives a disadvantage to others on the screen of the site
- 7) If the member has posted obscene material or linked to an obscene site on the screen of the site
- 8) If the member has committed an act that obstructs the operation of service intentionally
- 3. If the member has withdrawn the membership from the site, the re-subscription of membership within 30 days after the withdrawal shall be impossible.
- 4. If the member terminates the contract, the posts registered to his/her account such as My page, My lifestyle, etc. among all posts the member has created shall be deleted. However, posts that have been posted again by other users through clipping and pasting and have been registered on the public board shall not be deleted. Such posts shall be deleted prior to the withdrawal of subscription. However, points given for relevant posts through participation in the service according to the Company’s point policy shall belong to the Company if it is used through payment at the time of purchase.
- Guide on the point service : http://member.fnf.co.kr/guide/point.do
Article 26 (Restriction on Use, Etc.)
- 1. The Company may, if the member has violated his/her obligations specified in these Terms and Conditions or obstructed normal operation of the service, restrict the use of the service gradually with warning, temporary suspension and permanent suspension of use.
- 2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous paragraph, the Company may suspend the use of the service permanently for the violation of relevant Acts such as the illegal use of another's name and payment violating the Resident Registration Act, provision of an illegal computer program or obstruction of operation violating the Copyright Act and the Computer Programs Protection Act, illegal communication and hacking, distribution of a malicious program or an act beyond the access privileges violating the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc. When the use of the service has been suspended permanently in accordance with this provision, all points obtained through the use of the service and other benefits shall expire and the Company shall not compensate thereof separately.
Article 27 (Restriction on Liability)
- 1. The Company shall, if the service cannot be provided due to a natural disaster or act of God, be exempted from its liability to provide the service.
- 2. The Company shall not be responsible for service failure due to a reason attributable to the member.
- 3. The Company shall not be responsible for the contents of information, materials and facts posted by the member with regard to the service including reliability and accuracy.
- 4. The Company shall be exempted from its responsibility for a transaction between members or a member and a third party through the service.
- 5. The Company shall not assume the responsibility with regard to the use of service provided for free of charge unless there is a special provision in the relevant Acts.
Article 28 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
- 1. A suit regarding an e-commerce dispute between the Company or the site and a user shall be settled in a court having jurisdiction over the place of the domicile of the user at the time of filing the suit, and if the user does not have a domicile, it shall be settled in a district court having jurisdiction over the temporary domicile of the user. However, if the user's domicile or temporary domicile is unknown or the user resides abroad, it shall be settled in a competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
- 2. The law of the Republic of Korea shall apply to an e-commerce suit raised between the Company or the site and a user.
Terms and Condition shall apply as of July 1, 2016. (revised in June 8, 2016)